Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lesley Riley's workshop


Last week my guild, Northern Star Quilters, had a visiting Fiber Artist as a guess speaker and teacher at our meeting.. I had taken one of
Lesley's workshops before, so was really excited about taking other one of her classes. And as usual I was not disappointed. This time we worked with Lutradur. We painted, used TAP transfer paper, used a heat gun and embossing powers. We were children playing and it was very liberating. Yesterday 4 of my friends came over and we played again. Here is a almost finish 12" quilt. It still needs to be layered and quilted. Hopefully I will get to it in the next day or two.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice result from some joyful playing! The Inner Child strikes again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take a workshop with Lesley Riley, and it is a wonderful art quilt that you made.

    ReplyDelete