Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Yesterday I received a postcard from the Mancuso show in Savannah. What a nice surprise to see my quilt "My New Neighbors" on the front.  There it is, top right hand corner.                                     
What's interesting is that it was entered into last years show to be judged. The judges comments were that, "they thought the grass in the front of the egret was a after thought since they weren't completely sewn down". Which was of course what I intended to do in the first place. I wanted to add more dimension to it. But that's ok. This year it's part of exhibit of ribbon winners from last years Palmetto Quilt Guild  Show. Bye the way, It won a Blue Ribbon in the PQG show.
Next, I sold my Mermaid Lace Necklace. woo hooo!
So that's what's new today. Tomorrow I will post another necklace that I just finished.

1 comment:

  1. Bragging rights certainly allowed. It is stunning! I also love the starfish necklace from a couple of posts ago.

    ReplyDelete