Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Learning new things

The last couple of days have been hectic. Holiday parties and seeing old friends. In between this, I have been trying to learn how to post a slide show of some of my work. And just when you think you have a handle on it, poof, you don't. I finally got the quilts on and I was so excited I thought "hey a piece of cake" WRONG . downloaded my jewelry and for some reason it won't load. GRRRRR!!
I guess I will try again tomorrow. I have to keep the little Grey cells happy. Right now I think they want to rest. I also want to share some pictures of a new bracelet I made. I took a class last month at I Dream of Beading in Poughkeepsie.

Well I finally finished it. Had to put it aside to take care of my commission. The teacher was Met Innmon and she is from Colorado Springs. She is a wonderful teacher. Very talented. Very patient..If you get chance to take a class with her, I would recommend you do so.

Here is the new bracelet.







No comments:

Post a Comment