Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Venting


One of the reasons I go for long periods of not blogging is that a lot of time it's a constant fight with blogger. For instant, I have spent two days trying to customize the background on the blog with my own photo. I've resized several photos, and I still get " your photo is too big " .  WTF. Finally, I get a photo uploaded. I press done; I  press apply to blog, it said template applied. Did the background change? NOOOOO! Then there are the posting photos. I decided to upload my photos first then write. However, I can't get to the top of the page. Not only  that there is the blue font that is underlined, and I can't get it to stop underlining no matter what I do. There's more but that's enough bit*hing for now. If you read this thanks.
I needed to vent.

7 comments:

  1. I had some issues with Blogger also, and moved to Wordpress. But, it has little funny things going on, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At someone else's suggestion, I now write all my text and then add the pictures. Much easier and they go where you want them to. As for your photos being too big, are you resizing them first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, it was nice to read it, no problem. Good to know I am not the only one, mate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm hearing you . You can waste an entire evening just trying to change the look of you blog. But we carry on. And on....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have those problems with blogger on my iPad, not from a laptop. I thought it was just me :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am new to blogger,and have same underlining problem.I would just say it is Google.Everything they made is crappy.:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certainly takes time, dedication and teeth grinding to change backgrounds etc. I have a deep red background now, took me all evening and I will never change it again, life isn't long enough.

    ReplyDelete