Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Monday, May 6, 2013

Yours Forever

On April 29th, my husband and I celebrated our 46th wedding anniversary. 48th years ago on our first date, incidentally I asked him out.  I had tickets for The Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines on Broadway. He paid for dinner at a small Italian restaurant called Vesuvio. Flash forward, now we are in Venice and don't you know we found a restaurant in Cannaregio call Vesuvio. So of course, that was where we had to have our Anniversary dinner.





We can't remember what we had for our first dinner, but then I guess we were too busy gazing into each other eyes. ...LOL....(sure) this time it was Scalapini e Marsala and Frutta de mare with spaghetti. A nice house wine and for dessert Nonna's torte lemoni.  Everything was delicious.
 

5 comments: