Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Making lemonade out of lemons

As you know we didn't get to go on our cruise due to a  blizzard we had here in NY.. It was disappointing, but we just took it in our stride. No sense in getting bent out of shape. I like to think that Tom and I can go with the flow.  So we did. We had our  un New Years Eve Cruise Party. My husband loves to cook.  Our menu was Fillet Mignon with roasted potatoes, grilled vegetables and a salad. With several bottles of champagne, red & white wine and lovely Italian pastries.  Here are our photos.









6 comments:

  1. That first photo of Tom made me laugh out loud! You guys had a crazy good time by the looks of it. Good on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a good time was had by all. Love your dress! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your photos..they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great cruise. Wish I was there. Happy New Year to you and Tom.
    Carole Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for stopping by and leaving a comment. Some times I think I'm talking to myself..lol

    ReplyDelete