Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We have arrived in Verona

We left Tuesday afternoon for our flight to Verona Italy. We flew to Milan and then took a bus to the train station. (1 1/2 hour bus ride) We then caught a train to Verona (another 1 1/2 hour ride) Anyway,  I'm here because my quilt Via Appia Antica has been juried in to the international show.  It was a exhausting trip so when we finally got to our B & B we had to take a nap. After the nap we took a walk to get the lay of the land. I found a gallery  displaying some very nice quilts.  What a beautiful setting for the quilts.  Surrounded by many  antique marble busts. Leave it to the Italian to do up with a special flare. Tomorrow I hope to go and see where my quilt is hanging. At the Galleria d'Arte Moderna Palazzo Forti. I hope they let me take pictures... 
Posted by Picasa
Milan Train Station

No comments:

Post a Comment